We're Hiring !
Full time Podiatrist wanted for Foot Focus Podiatry, Dublin.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you keen to be the type of podiatrist that always delivers best practice as part of a team that is there to encourage and support you reaching your career goals?
- Are you comfortable being challenged to be the best that you can be, both professionally and personally?
- Are you determined to help your patient's reach their health goals and get back to living a full and independent life?
- Are you empathetic when dealing with people?
- Are you proactive when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the unspoken needs of other people knowing that the smallest details always make a difference to them?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life?
- Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning?
If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available as a Full Time Podiatrist at Foot Focus Podiatry, Finglas, Dublin.
Foot Focus Podiatry, www.footfocus.ie , is a family run clinic consisting of 2 clinics in Finglas and Mount Merrion in Dublin. We have grown rapidly over the past number of years and intend to keep doing so.
We have done so due to our family spirit in the team and our culture of fostering a positive work environment that ensures our patients return to good health and our staff continually develop themselves both professionally and personally.
As we have grown we now have an opportunity for the right person to help us continue to grow by delivering exceptional patient care & customer service above and beyond that delivered by most health clinics.
The right person is a “people person” comfortable talking with patients and giving them the best information to make a choice regarding their plan of care and being able to deliver that plan of care. By doing so they will help those patient's reach their goals and live a full independent life.
What Does The Role Involve?
Your role will be that of Podiatrist providing comprehensive podiatry services for patient's within Foot Focus Podiatry. You will work as part of a team devising and implementing solutions to our patient's healthcare issues ensuring they return to and active and full life.
Tasks That Need To Be Performed;
- Deliver routine Chiropody & Biomechanics services.
- Communicate to patients the treatment plan required to allow them to achieve their desired outcome
- Carry out this plan ensuring the patient reaches their goal in the time frame you advised.
- Provide a wow experience to patients in the clinic that they are looking forward to coming back to and want to tell their friends and family about you.
- Communicate with patients before, during and after their treatment plan to ensure that they are totally satisfied with all aspects of their care.
- Ensure patients complete their full plan of care as you advised
- Complete clinical notes following clinic guidelines and society best practice
- Take an active part in the in-house CPD and help develop our educational and mentorship programme Foot Focus Academy.
- Completion of routine admin tasks as requested.
Skills Needed To Perform This Role
- Be able to hold an empathetic conversation with a patient ensuring that they clearly understand the suggested plan of care is the best option for them to reach their goals.
- A willingness to learn the skills needed to perform your role.
- Make all patients feel warmly welcome and remembered and enjoy interacting with you.
- An ability to organise yourself in an efficient manner.
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- A dogged persistence & determination to see tasks through to their end.
- An ability to be proactive when called for.
- An ability to be aware of a patient's or colleague's unspoken need.
- Need to be adaptable or resourceful when things don’t go as expected.
- Computer literate and willingness to learn new skills IT based and otherwise.
- A willingness to grow in an environment where you will be held to account for your performance thus making sure you grow both personally and professionally.
What Will We Do For You?
Should you join our team
- Give you an amazing work environment that includes supportive staff, friendly patients and in a fun atmosphere.
- Ongoing support and training to help you achieve your professional goals including generous funding for appropriate CPD.
- An opportunity to develop personally in a supportive environment that is driven by its strong culture and values.
- A competitive salary which can grow as the clinic does due to your impact.
Foot Focus Podiatry, Finglas & Mount Merrion, Dublin.